Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Merino Bib Short
Whether it's wet, windy or freezing cold, the Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Merino Plus Bib Short delivers the protection you need. Using compressive woven nylon, muscle fatigue is reduced, and a naturally antibacterial Merino inner helps to retain heat and expel moisture. There's additional protection against light rain and road spray thanks to the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
An Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad takes care of shock absorption, adding a layer of lightweight, breathable cushioning between you and the saddle so you can ride all day in complete comfort. Constructed using three different densities of foam, this chamois has a central channel to improve blood flow and reduce the numbness that is often associated with long days in the saddle. Keeping the short in place is the elasticated cuff with silicone in the leg hem, along with mesh bib straps up top, which are stretchy and wide to spread pressure evenly.
Overlock seams prevent excess rubbing and associated discomfort, and the bib short includes reflective details for safety in low light conditions.
Recycled materials are used wherever possible and manufacturing takes place in a BlueSign® accredited factory, which produces garments in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
- Suitable for deep winter riding conditions
- Highly durable, compressive, woven nylon to reduce muscle fatigue
- Loop back Merino internal for thermal, moisture and bacterial management
- DWR treatment
- Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad
- Mesh bib upper and wide elastic straps over the shoulders
- Elasticated cuff with signature UC silicone gripper
- Raised waistline at the back for added lower back protection
- Engineered overlocked seams
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP