Low in weight and compressive, this material is soft on the skin and supports the muscles.
Anatomic and plush, without being bulky, this seat pad provides comfort during the longest rides.
Broad, soft and stretchy bib straps keep the short perfectly positioned without restricting.
Minimalistic, these leg hems cancel irritation and are held in place by silicone grippers.
Universal Colours Chroma Womens Bib Short
The Universal Colours Chroma Women's Bib Short is constructed from premium French woven nylon, delivering support, top breathability and excellent resistance against abrasion, while keeping weight to a minimum. Beautifully cut to hug the body without restricting movement, the material's compressive properties stave off fatigue, keeping the muscles fresher and able to work harder for longer.
A women's-specific Italian Elastic Interface® seat pad, constructed from recycled fabric, absorbs much of the shock from harsh roads, preventing discomfort and pain even on longer rides. Foam inserts of varying thicknesses are strategically placed where required, and there's a central channel that aids breathability. Another highlight is the unique ‘Nature Calls’ pee-break friendly design, making mid-ride stops far less of a drag with a supportive waist that is super stretchy so you can simply pull it down rather than having to remove all your layers.
The bib straps are elasticated and comfortable, keeping the short in place without restricting movement, while silicone grippers in the hem prevent any ride-up and secure the short without over-squeezing the thigh for a flattering aesthetic. Finished with UPF protection and reflective details, you'll remain safer both in the sun and after dark.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours.
- French woven nylon is light, compressive and highly resistant to abrasion
- Form fitting
- Road Performance Compact, Italian Elastic Interface® women's-specific seat pad made from recycled fabrics
- ‘Nature Calls’ pee-break friendly design
- Supportive waist system
- Highly elasticated, soft and supportive bib upper
- Clean cut hem with silicone grippers
- Reflective detailing
- UPF protection
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign Accredited and Fair Wear Foundation factory, LTP
- OekoTex® 100 certified: No dyes or other chemicals are used that could affect your health