Veloforte Fresco Cubos Energy Chews Box of 12
Zingy lemon and cooling mint are combined in these Veloforte Fresco Cubos Energy Chews, supplied in a box of 12 packs of six pieces. Each individual packet is perfect for storing in a jersey pocket or bag, ready to provide you with that fast-release energy boost you need, alongside replacing electrolytes lost from sweat.
The ingredients are all 100% natural and plant-based. The mint increases alertness, decreases anxiety and fatigue and calms the digestive system, all while opening the airways so you can breathe more easily. In fact, just the chewing process alone has its benefits, increasing the release of saliva and digestive enzymes, speeding up the conversion of food to energy.
Perfect before and during exercise, each pack delivers 42 grams of carbohydrates from the beet and other naturally-occurring sugars, in a highly effective dual-source, glucose and fructose format. Sodium and potassium from pink Himalayan salt and dried coconut water keep blood pressure stable and help transport nutrients to your cells.
Gluten and gelatine-free, suitable for vegans, and free from anything artificial, these chews are perfect for every athlete and every sport.
- Beet sugar
- Corn starch
- Lemon juice concentrate
- Coconut water powder
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Natural mint extract
For nutritional information please see images.
- Handmade from 100% natural plant-based ingredients
- Finely dusted with powdered sugar to stop them sticking without the need for artificial coatings or waxes
- Mint increases alertness and lowers anxiety and fatigue, opens the airways and calms the stomach
- Each pack contains 42 grams of carbohydrate
- Carbohydrates derived from a combination of beet sugar and the naturally occurring sugars within the fruit juices providing the optimal dual source energy from glucose and fructose
- Sodium and potassium from the finest natural sources - pink Himalayan salt and dried coconut water
- Gluten-free, gelatin-free, vegan and free from any artificial gumming agents, preservatives or wax coatings
- Eat before, during and after exercise to top up energy and vital electrolytes
- Made in an environment that also handles nuts and sesame
- Recommended intake: Two chews every 20 minutes