Vision Metron Carbon Stem
A strong and sturdy option that secures your handlebar to your front fork, the Vision Metron Carbon Stem has a full carbon body and mounts up using an ultralight Ti hardware for greater strength. Offering a plus or minus 6-degree rise, this stem is available in four separate lengths.
With a clamping diameter of 31.8mm and a 40mm fork clamp stack height, this stem is compatible with a wide range of bars. Weighing just 150 grams in a 100mm length, this stem is sure to offer a responsive and stiff ride. A design optimised for aerodynamics, you make those gains with greater efficiency.
- Optimised aero design
- Full carbon body
- Ultralight Ti hardware
- -6° × 100, 110, 120 or 130mm
- Ø 31.8mm fork clamp diameter (Ø28.6mm with included shim)
- Ø 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter
- 40mm fork clamp stack height
- Shim to adapt 1.25" stem to 1.1/8" steer tube included
- Body: UD carbon finish
- Faceplate: Anodised black
- Weight: 150 grams (100mm)
PRODUCT REF: MET-CARB
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more