Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT Cycling GPS Computer
Packed with advanced technology and features, the Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT GPS Cycling Computer is the first bike computer in which the computer and mount come in an integrated design, making it extremely aerodynamic. The system has been tested using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and in a 40km TT, a rider averaging 21mph will be around 12.6 seconds faster than the leading competitor.
The BOLT is compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for pairing to all your bike sensors and integrates fully with a number of apps and Strava Live Segments making it easy to analyse all your cycling statistics. Being 100% wireless, there is no need to plug the computer in unless it requires charging.
If you have electronic shifting on your bike, the BOLT can display a visual and numerical display of your gears, as well as the remaining gear shifting battery life. There are also fields for displaying saturated and total haemoglobin metrics if you have a BSXInsight or Moxy Muscle Oxygen sensor.
KICKR control allows you to integrate the computer to your KICKR or KICKR SNAP and take full control of the trainer in three different modes; Erg, Level and Routes/Ride History. The display allows you to get real-time performance data on one screen making this computer the perfect training companion. The BOLT is also compatible with LEV (Light Electric Vehicle) via ANT+ for information from an electric bike regarding speed, distance and battery range.
Central to the ELEMNT BOLT is simplicity; both in set up and usability. The free companion app allows pairing via QR code and then workout pages can be configured with a smartphone. Maps of nearly every country in the world are pre-loaded for easy navigation wherever you decide to ride, and with wireless integration, routes will automatically download from Strava, Ride with GPS and Komoot.
Another highlight of the Wahoo head units is the Planned Workouts feature. It helps you stay on track with your fitness goals by allowing you to follow structured training sessions from TrainingPeaks or Today's Plan. Wirelessly syncing a maximum of a week's worth of workouts, you will then be guided through the session using power, heart rate or cadence. Don't worry if you don't have a TrainingPeaks or Today's Plan account, there are preloaded workouts you can follow.
The Live Track feature allows you to connect to other Wahoo users and you can ensure family and friends know where you are with remote tracking and the unit can also be connected to Specialized's ANGI crash detection system. Text and phone alerts when connected via Bluetooth mean you won't miss any important calls or text while out on your bike. It can also be paired with an ANT+ rearview radar for onscreen warnings of traffic approaching from behind.
What's in the box
- Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT Cycling GPS Computer
- Aerodynamic out front mount
- Stem mount
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
- Performance-driven aerodynamic design created in collaboration with world-renowned cycling aerodynamics expert Dimitris Katsanis
- 100% wireless GPS bike computer; only plug in to charge
- Integrates with Strava Live Segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation with Ride with GPS and Komoot
- ELEMNT companion app to generate a cycling optimised route
- Integrates with Best Bike Split for target power, speed and time
- Electronic Shifting Integration for a visual and numerical indication of front and rear gears. Compatible with Shimano Di2, SRAM RED eTAP, FSA WE and Campagnolo EPS
- Muscle Oxygen Sensor Integration displaying saturated and total haemoglobin metrics. Works with BSXInsight and Moxy Muscle Oxygen Sensors
- Text and phone alerts
- Programmable Quicklook indicators provide a quick way to check if you are on pace with important metrics
- Live Track gives you the ability to find friends while out riding
- Email integration to send routes from a smartphone to the ELEMNT BOLT in one tap
- Compatible with ELEMNT Companion, Strava, Ride with GPS and Komoot
- Pair ANT+ rearview radar to ELEMNT BOLT for real-time proximity of vehicles approaching from behind. Vehicles are represented directly on the computer’s screen
- Compatible with Specialized ANGi crash detector to view and override the incident countdown alert
- The ANT+ light electric vehicle (LEV) provides a variety of information such as current speed, distance travelled, remaining battery life and range, and current state information
- Compatible with Android 4.3 and above and iPhone 5S and newer
- Compatible with ANT+ Radar light systems including the Garmin Varia: See real-time proximity of approaching vehicles shown on the screen of your ELEMNT BOLT
- Battery life: 15 hours (USB rechargeable)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Dimensions: 74.6mm x 47.3mm x 22.1mm / 2.9" x 1.8" x 0.87"
- Screen size: 56mm / 2.2"
- Weight: 63 grams (2.2 oz)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.