Wahoo KICKR SNAP + ELEMNT ROAM GPS Indoor Smart Training Bundle
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP + ELEMNT ROAM Indoor Smart Training Bundle provides the perfect solution to winter training, combining a smooth, efficient ride with real-time data.
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP Turbo Trainer provides a great alternative to the KICKR, perfect for those who wish to keep the wheels on their bike. The latest SNAP has improved accuracy of +/- 3% and compatibility with third-party power meters and the new KICKR CLIMB grade simulator.
Offering the same desirable features that the KICKR is renowned for, the SNAP produces controlled resistance, perfect for high-intensity sessions and long, high cadence rides alike, but with the added bonus of a collapsible design, great if space is of the essence.
Featuring a built-in power meter, the SNAP is a great option for those preparing for the upcoming race season, while the design makes it quick and easy to attach your bike as you needn't remove the rear wheel. The inertia flywheel is another fantastic feature, boasting a real-life feel and a quiet drive, perfect for those living in flats.
The Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM Cycling GPS Computer features Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ allowing full integration with the KICKR SNAP for an immersive, data-rich ride, whereby the trainer's resistance can be wirelessly altered. Equipped with everything required to take an in-depth look at your performance, the ELEMNT transforms your training regime, allowing you to analyse your weak points and work on them, whilst providing full integration with Strava.
The computer has a colour screen that is clear and easy to use, cleanly illustrating how far you are through each session and prompting you when you near your targets. If you are keen to take your training to the next level, you can also take advantage of the structured workouts, with full access to a host of statistics including cadence, heart rate and power targets. The computer is also capable of connecting to your bikes Shimano Di2 or SRAM Red eTap groupsets should you wish to further analyse your riding style.
It's the brand's top GPS computer in terms of navigational features, as well as retaining the performance of the ELEMNT and BOLT. Featuring live tracking, you can connect with other Wahoo users, for a more social ride, whilst also allowing others to track your location when you're back out on the roads. Similarly, the ELEMNT can also be paired with your phone to display texts and calls on the move.
Wahoo KICKR SNAP Compatibility
- Smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C or Bluetooth
- Wahoo KICKR CLIMB
- Wahoo HEADWIND
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Third-party power meters
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase
- 30 Days FREE of Zwift for new members
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
For more information on the individual products, please see links below
- The ideal bundle for riders looking to take their training inside
- Wahoo KICKR SNAP is a great alternative to the KICKR direct drive turbo trainer offering convenient storage thanks to its holding frame
- Wahoo KICKR SNAP offers a real-life cycling experience thanks to its quiet, controlled resistance
- Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM Cycling GPS Computer Bundle pairs wirelessly with the KICKR to display your ride data in real-time
- Includes: Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer and Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM GPS
- Trainer is supplied with a power brick plus both a UK and EU plug lead
- An ANT+ USB dongle is required (purchased separately) in order to connect to a laptop/PC when using Zwift
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.