Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket - Angular Contact Bearing
Made in the USA, the Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket uses angular contact bearings, leading to a 12% increase in static load rating compared to standard 6806 bearings. Compatible with frames using a PressFit 30 bottom bracket standard, this option is made for use with SRAM, FSA and other PF30 chainsets. With a machined aluminium cup providing lasting strength, this is an efficient and effective heart to your drivetrain.
- PressFit 30 bottom bracket with angular contact bearings
- Serviceable, double lip sealed Enduro bearings
- Exterior silicone ring allows for easy install and eliminates creaking
- USA machined aluminium cups for superior durability
- 12% increase in static load rating compared to standard 6806 bearings
- Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.