Wolf Tooth Components 104 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring
Designed to provide smooth and efficient traction for your chain whilst improving the efficiency of each and every pedal stroke, the Wolf Tooth Components 104 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is made for use with cranksets using a 104 bolt circle diameter (BCD).
Making use of a Drop-Stop technology, this chainring uses a wide/narrow profiling that helps keep the chain taught and your drive fully connected. Ideally used with a clutch style rear derailleur for better chain security.
Threaded to be mounted using M8 chainring bolts, this chainring is less ovalised than alternative options but still offers a tactically placed optimised diameter. With a 36 tooth chainring offering the equivalent of a 38 tooth chainring when in the critical part of the downstroke, and making things easier when you're in less energy efficient parts of your pedal stroke.
Please note: Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material: Aluminium 7075-T6
- Threaded to use M8 chainring bolts (no nuts required)
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead center)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Weight - 32T= 41g, 34T= 48g, 36T= 55g
PRODUCT REF: OVAL104XX
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more