Wolf Tooth Components 104 BCD Chainring - Stainless Steel
The Wolf Tooth Components 104 BCD Chainring features the same technology found on their more expensive, aluminium variants, but in a tougher, more durable stainless steel finish. While there is a slight weight penalty, this versatile chainring can be expected to last up to ten times longer than an alloy alternative thanks to its hardened and electropolished 416-grade construction.
Built to pair with any 104 BCD chainset, this chainring features Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile to ensure a tight grip on the chain through the roughest of terrain, while the design also provides effective mud displacement, perfect for those undeterred by the weather.
Please note: To get the most out of your chainring, we would recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- Will last 5-10x longer than 7075 Aluminum chainrings
- These are functionally the same as the aluminum 104 BCD rings
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Weight: 88 grams (32T)