Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000
Providing top-level traction and improving the efficiency of your pedal stroke, the Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is perfectly shaped to deliver a dialled in performance. Made from 7075 T6 aluminium for reliable strength and rigidity, this chainring is sure to present the perfect choice for the detail-oriented rider.
Making use of Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile in order to better retain the chain, this chainring works well to shed mud in extreme conditions. With an ovalised shape designed to deliver a wider diameter at the most critical part of your pedal stroke, this chainring is equivalent to a ring two teeth bigger than its stated size when in the most effective point, but is also two teeth easier to turn at the narrowest point.
Efficient and light at 59 grams in the 34 tooth size, this chainring is compatible exclusively with the Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle). Ideal for use with all 10, 11 or 12-speed chains, you can be sure to benefit from a quality machined item, made in the USA.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Chainline - 49mm
- Boost crankset chainline - 52 mm
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead centre)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g
- Compatible with the Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)