Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring for Race Face Cinch
The Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring has been designed to pair with all Race Face chainsets with the Cinch(TM) system, including the Turbine, Next SL, Sixc and Aeffect models. Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA, the chainring's lightweight 7075-T6 construction weighs in at an impressive 63 grams in its 32T variant.
Featuring Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® technology, the chainring utilises a narrow/wide tooth profile to offer the ultimate in chain retention, perfect for tackling rough terrain with ease. Similarly, this design ensures quick and efficient mud displacement, allowing you to ride efficiently all year round, regardless of the conditions.
For the best possible experience, we would recommend using a clutch style rear derailleur.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Compatible with any Race Face Cinch(TM) system crankset
- Compatible with all 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop®, wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommended to use a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material: 7075-T6
- Offset: 49mm
- Weight: 63 grams (32T)
PRODUCT REF: RFCXX
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more