Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical 104 BCD Stainless Steel Chainring
As durable as it is inventive, the innovative shaping of the Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical 104 BCD Stainless Steel Chainring allows this chainring to provide you with a better drive. Using the brand's PowerTrac philosophy, this chainring delivers an ovality of 10% and a less aggressive timing at 112 degrees and delivers a toothing equivalency around two teeth larger than the actual 32 teeth arrangement when on the most powerful part of your pedal stroke.
With a super tough stainless steel construction allowing this ring to last up to 5-10 times longer than an aluminium equivalent, this chainring weighs 90 grams and is compatible with any 104 bolt circle diameter crankset using 10, 11 and 12-speed chains. A Drop-Stop tooth shaping seeing taper from wide to narrow over each tooth helps keep retain your chain.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 10% ovality
- 112-degree timing
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend for use with a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than 7075 aluminium chainrings
- Chainline: 32t - 48mm on 3x cranksets and 49mm on 2x
- Weight: 32t = 90g
- Compatible with any 104 BCD crankset
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)