Wolf Tooth Components Tanpan Derailleur Adjuster
Wolf Tooth make clever additions to your bike to improve its mechanical performance, either beyond the bounds of conventional componentry, or to fill the gaps that it often overlooks. With the Wolf Tooth Components Tanpan Derailleur Adjuster, they've produced a means of extending cassette ratios on 11-speed Shimano setups or indeed, to refine shifting actuations when using single chainring setups for riding cyclocross courses.
CNC machined in the USA, this barrel adjuster is designed to offer a pre-indexed option for supreme ease of metering when looking to dial in your actuations when out on your ride. 17 grams and with a quality aluminium construction, you can be sure that this addition is a durable and functional addition to your bike.
Designed to mount directly to adjuster free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs, this option is recommended for use with a 1.1mm diameter shifting cable for best operation and action. Compatible with Shimano 11 and 10-speed setups, this is a fantastically efficient choice that removes the extra wiggle room engineered into double setups.
Please note: If your cables are internally routed and come out the end of the chainstay, you need the inline. If it is external routing or comes out further down the chainstay, you need the 11-speed Shimano.
- Ideal for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter bike to the simplicity and light weight of a single chainring
- Tanpan amplifies road shifter cable pull to allow for seamless communication with mountain derailleurs
- Fitted with precision stainless steel hardware
- CNC machined in the USA
- Indexed barrel provides for quick and easy cable adjustment
- Designed to mount directly to adjuster-free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs
- 1.1mm diameter shift cable recommended
- Compatible with most road, gravel and CX bikes
- Inline Tanpan includes ferrule and takes place of barrel adjuster in 4mm cable housing
- 17 gram Tanpan installs in moments, tucking neatly above the rear derailleur
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.