XLab Torpedo Versa Carbon Mount
Keep your hydration system right where you need it with the XLab Torpedo Versa Carbon Mount. Snapping onto your aerobar extensions there'll be no need for zip-ties to secure the system as everything you require is included. The mount fits all bars with a 22.2mm diameter and is fixed into place with velcro straps.
This highly adjustable and stable mount can be secured to cockpit configurations of 70mm to 150mm (centre to centre) and will have no negative impact on the aerodynamic efficiency of your setup. The mounting plate is constructed from 16-layer unidirectional carbon fibre and, combined with a nylon composite bracket, velcro straps and a no-slip extension grip, you can be assured of a bounce and rattle-free system.
For those already familiar with the 4-strap Torpedo models, this updated version requires 80mm less space and allows for more mounting positions, increasing its versatility.
- SecureClip™ brackets: Simply snap on to 22.2mm aerobar extensions
- High adjustability, maintains stability: Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
- Accommodates up to 20° of extension rotation
- No-bounce stability: 16-layer unidirectional carbon mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
- Compact mounting design: Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models
- New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
- Adaptable for a wide variety of bike computers: Compatible with Garmin-specific Versa computer mount or aero computer mount for non-Garmin computers
- Weight: 108 grams
- Length: 225mm
- Includes: Versa Carbon Mount / two Versa mounting clamps with silicone enforced straps / hardware
PRODUCT REF: 832287
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more