Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Rear Rim
The Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Rear Rim has a light and laterally stiff full carbon construction to guarantee a reactive riding experience and blends this with single-wall MOTO Technology. This format allows a certain amount of side to side flex around the spoke nipples, with this articulation promoting extra compliance, comfort, durability and traction during the most demanding gravel adventures and events.
A hookless tyre interface and a 27mm internal rim width combine to further improve performance. These design traits aid wider, gravel-inspired, tubeless-ready tyres, allowing them to be run at fatigue-reducing, traction improving lower inflation pressures without sacrificing rolling resistance or increasing the chances of bottoming out on the roughest terrain.
- A rear rim that is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle
- The full carbon construction is naturally light, strong and responsive
- Single-wall MOTO Technology allows the rim to twist side to side around the spoke nipple
- This MOTO Technology increases compliance, control, traction and reduces pinch flats
- A 27mm wide internal rim measurement allows wider tyres to be used at lower pressures
- A hookless tyre interface is optimised for use with tubeless-ready tyres only
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Rim size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: NCF carbon, adhesive decals
- Rim depth: 15mm
- Internal rim width: 27mm
- External rim width: 35mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Rim ERD: 610mm with washers
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".