Zipp 202 Carbon Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Front Wheel
More than just a lightweight and stiff full carbon climbing wheel, the Zipp 202 Carbon Clincher Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Front Wheel is strong and highly resistant to impact, perfect for a disc brake road bike setup on or off the tarmac.
The Firecrest rim shape maintains an almost constant rim width to the spoke bed so airflow is controlled around the rear of the wheel. The lightest in Zipp's carbon clincher line-up, Zipp’s ABLC™ dimples improve aerodynamics and the AeroBalance™ design cuts drag while ensuring excellent stability in the strongest crosswinds.
The rim bed features external ridges, so when utilising a tubeless setup the tyre's bead will be securely locked in place. The ability to run lower tyre pressures reduces rolling resistance and performance while improving comfort.
24 Sapim® CX-Sprint spokes keep things stiff and responsive and lace the rim to Zipp's 77D hub, a highly versatile offering that includes swappable end caps for use with quick release and thru-axles.
- Included: Zipp Tangente quick release skewer / Zipp tubeless valve – factory installed / tubeless rim tape – factory installed / valve core removal tool / Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts
Please note: 6-bolt disc rotor not included.
- Tubeless-ready clincher front wheel
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Rim depth: 32mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- External rim width: 28.9mm
- Recommended tyre size: 25 - 28mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray® J-bend / 2-cross pattern / Sapim® Secure Lock nipples
- Spoke count: 24
- Hub: Zipp 77D
- Disc standard: 6-bolt
- Thru axle compatible: Yes
- Weight: 705 grams
- Included: Zipp Tangente quick release skewer / zipp tubeless valve – factory installed / tubeless rim tape – factory installed / valve core removal tool / Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts
- Please note: 6-bolt disc rotor not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.