Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel
The Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel is the weapon of choice when fighting against gravity on the toughest of climbs. Whether breathing hard on a Pyrenean pass or sweating profusely on another punchy Ardennes ascent, the 202 NSW will help the rider claim previously unattainable KOMs and PBs.
The shallow rim depth cuts rotating weight to a minimum, and this combines with its laterally stiff, advanced carbon construction to promote relentless pace on the most enduring of climbs or reactive acceleration for when attacking vicious mountain hairpins. This svelte rim is also reassuringly controllable on blustery descents while its ABLC surface dimples enhance aerodynamic performance across a multitude of yaw angles.
A broad internal rim measurement mates perfectly with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres and influences them to hold a superior cross-sectional profile. This optimised tyre shape provides an increased air volume and a stouter tyre-to-road contact patch. These traits collaborate to realise lower rolling resistance, increased cornering grip and heightened levels of comfort.
A solid braking sensation is offered by the Cognition hub and its Center Lock disc interface. This hub also donates smooth and well-sealed bearings for long-lasting and efficient performance and is combined with the rim via the esteemed Sapim CX-Ray spokes and an evenly tensioned, reliable 2-cross lacing pattern.
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock ring
- A light and nimble wheel that is in its element when ascending any climb
- The full carbon rim is realised from the finest materials to promote a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Shallow, 32mm deep rim profile cuts rotating weight to a minimum for reactive climbing and acceleration and are easy to handle on windy descents
- ABLC dimples smooth the airflow across the rim surface's to improve aerodynamics
- Wide internal rim width reduces tyre rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to a huge range of tyre setups
- Cognition DB hub has a Center Lock disc interface, super smooth bearings and a disengaging Axial Clutch freehub mechanism for reduced drag when freewheeling
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and neat lacing patterns provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon rim ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 32mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: 2-Cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: Zipp Cognition with Axial Clutch technology
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tire pressure: 100psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 801 grams (based on an XDR, 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.