Zipp 30 Course Clincher Rear Wheel 2017
Continue to ride in comfort, and be as efficient as possible with the Zipp 30 Course Clincher Rear Wheel 2017. Using an aluminium brake track that stays reliable and predictable riding through a wide range of conditions, this wheel is perfect for the rider who doesn’t just stick to the tarmac.
A 30mm rim depth allows you to attack the wind with the efficiency you yearn for, all whilst the 21mm internal rim width enhances cornering grip and increases ride comfort - making it perfect for long distance events and rougher surfaces. With this in mind, the width between the clincher hook beads allows you to inject heightened air volume, yet reduce the chance of pinch flatting!
Zipp’s 177 hub has an ultra-strong and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminium hub shell, attached via Sapim CX-Ray spokes to maintain stiffness and produce excellent power transfer. Furthering its gravel road capabilities, the stainless steel bearings are lined with a protective polymer design that aids in lubrication and durability, meaning you’ll be riding this wheel through the winter without any quarrels.
- Zipp quick release skewer
- Zipp rim tape 700c x 20mm
- Zipp tubeless valve
- 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes
- Weight: 870g
- Hub used: 177
- Rim depth: 26mm
- Internal width: 21mm
- Max width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke length non-drive: 292mm
- Spoke pattern non-drive: Two cross
- Spoke pattern drive: Two cross
- Spoke length drive: 290mm
- Max tyre pressure: 125psi / 8.62bars
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track adaptable: No
- Dimpled surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External nipples: Yes
- Compatible with 10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM systems
- Includes: Zipp quick release skewers / Zipp rim tape 700c x 20mm / Zipp tubeless valve / 1.85mm spacer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.