Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Brake Wheelset
Benefit from Zipp's restless innovation with the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Wheelset. With a number of key features, this wheelset is a performance-oriented upgrade that will improve the ride quality and performance of most disc brake framesets.
Since the rims don't require a braking surface, Zipp's Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control (ABLC) dimples can extend all the way to the outer edge, providing even better aerodynamic performance, especially in a crosswind.
The internal 21mm rim width is the perfect platform for wider tyres, bringing additional comfort on less-than-perfect road surfaces. The wheelset was designed to be used with tubeless tyres, but can easily accommodate clincher tyres with tubes too.
The Firecrest 303's lightweight rim design excels at accelerating and climbing while the 77D and 177D hubs feature best-in-class durability, with fewer requirements for maintenance. This highly compatible wheelset comes supplied with both quick release and 15mm thru-axle end caps.
- Weight: 1645 grams
- Front hub: 77D
- Rear hub: 177D
- Front hub width: 100mm
- Rear hub width: 135mm
- Disc standard: 6-bolt
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Maximum external rim width: 29.9mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Spoke Pattern: Non-drive 2-cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 272mm
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 270mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi (8.62bars)
- Track adaptable: No
- Dimpled surface: Yes
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External nipples: Yes
- Thru-axle compatible: Yes
- Tubeless: Yes
- Includes: Zipp Tubeless valve extender and valve-core wrench, Zipp rim tape (factory taped), Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer, Zipp thru-axle end caps
- Please note: 6-Bolt Disc Rotor not included
PRODUCT REF: 881455
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more