Zipp 404 Carbon Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Bringing their expertise in carbon fibre and aerodynamics to the pursuit of developing a mid-depth tubeless aero option for the committed racer or mixed discipline rider, the Zipp 404 Carbon Tubeless Disc Clincher Rear Wheel is sure to satisfy your need for speed.
Made from high modulus carbon fibre for a low net weight of just 915 grams, whilst retaining an immense stiffness in order to deliver you with an efficient commitment of power to the road. Boasting Zipp's proprietary ABLC dimpling around the rim's surface edge, working to smooth the passage of the air and reduce turbulence, this patterning is sure to help you save critical energy out on the road. With the Firecrest rim shape also delivering stability in crosswinds, this rear wheel is a great choice for any serious rider wanting to make critical gains.
Developed to run wider tyres and optimised to fit 25mm tyres specifically, this rear wheel comes 11 speed compatible for use with Shimano setups. The wider tyre width assuring you of better comfortability on the road, this tubeless wheel also allows you the ability to run lower pressures, helping you make your ride softer and smoother. Disc specific, this rear wheel also ensures you of a quality stopping power, helping you scrub speed as and when you need.
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts for front wheels, and 12x142 dropouts for rear wheels
- Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed for rear wheels
- Weight: 915g
- Hub used: Zipp 177D
- Hub width: 135 / 142mm
- Rim depth: 58mm
- Max width: 26.4mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke length drive: 258mm / straight pull
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 260mm / straight pull
- Max tyre pressure: 125 psi
- 10 or 11-speed compatible
- XDR Compatible
- Dimpled surface for aerodynamics
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External nipples: Yes
- Thru axle compatible: Yes
- Compatible with Shimano cassettes
- Tubeless: Yes
- 6-Bolt Disc Rotor not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.