Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Centre Lock Disc Front Wheel
Zipp's mission statement is a simple one - to make cyclists faster. The NSW lineup is central to that mission, containing some the most technologically advanced high-performance wheels you will find on the road. A reference to Zipp's advanced development lab, Nest Speed Weaponry (NSW) wheels are fast, light, and stiff, with no stone left unturned in their quest for every advantage. This 404 Carbon Front Clincher is tubeless-ready and compatible only with centre lock disc brakes.
Zipp's 404 wheelsets feature a deep-section, 58mm rim that has been designed with flat-out, straight-line speed in mind. This wheel features a wide, 19mm internal rim width in order to achieve a seamless aerodynamic rim profile when paired with modern 25mm tyres. This means that the wheel causes the absolute minimum of drag when slicing through the air, helping you to ride faster as well as more comfortably thanks to the wider tyres. Zipp have also included their patented ABLC SawTooth™ dimple technology in order to create a vortex-shedding effect that helps to deliver best-in-class crosswind stability, so you can rely on these wheels even in the most turbulent of conditions.
Zipp's ImPress™ Graphics, meanwhile, help to deliver unparalleled aerodynamic performance even in the case of wheel decals, maintaining the dimpled texture of the wheels at every juncture.
Included: 1 x Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer, 1 x Zipp individual wheel bag, 1 x Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed, 1 x Tubeless rim tape – factory installed, 1 x Valve core removal tool, 1 x Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100 and 15x100 drop-outs.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Tyre compatibility: Clincher, tubeless-ready
- Brake compatibility: Disc-specific (Centre-lock)
- Axial Clutch™ technology
- ImPress™ Graphics
- ABLC SawTooth™ Dimple pattern
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 58mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 26.4mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray® J-Bend, 2-cross spoke pattern
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: Cognition Disc
- Disc standard: Centre-lock
- Axle: Quick-release/thru-axle convertible
- Weight: 760 grams
- Included: 1 x Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer, 1 x Zipp individual wheel bag, 1 x Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed, 1 x Tubeless rim tape – factory installed, 1 x Valve core removal tool, 1 x Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100 and 15x100 drop-outs
PRODUCT REF: 830540
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more