Zipp 808 Carbon Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Rear Wheel
Premium construction, design and engineering make the Zipp 808 Carbon Tubeless Disc Rear Wheel one of the fastest possible choices out there. With Zipp renowned for their aerodynamic research and leading carbon fibre wheels, this rear wheel is made to perform at the highest possible level and for the most demanding of riders.
Weighing just 1025 grams and made from a high-grade carbon fibre, this wheel is immensely strong and stiff option, delivering power to the ground without flex or inefficiency. An 82mm rim depth offering straight-line speed, this wheel is made with the time trialist or triathlete in mind, tackling fast and all-out efforts in pursuit of glory. Boasting Zipp's Firecrest shaping, this rim cuts smoothly through the air whilst a dimpled rim surface ensures the smooth passage of air across the rim, allowing you to reduce turbulent airflow and improve efficiency.
Tubeless compatible and with a rim width of 26.4mm optimised for use with 25mm tyres, this rear wheel is centered on a Zipp 117D hub that assures you of an instant engagement and a swift rotation. Compatible with 10 and 11-speed cassettes, this wheel is made to mount up Shimano/SRAM fits. Thru axle compatible, this disc specific wheelset is made to deliver a better braking experience, improving the durability of the wheelset and helping you corner faster and with greater efficiency.
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts for front wheels, and 12x142 dropouts for rear wheels
- Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed for rear wheels
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Weight: 1025 grams
- Hubs: 177D
- Hub width: 135 / 142mm
- Rim depth: 82mm
- Max width: 26.4mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke count front: 24
- Spoke count rear: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke length drive 236mm / straight pull
- Spoke length non-drive: 234mm / straight pull
- Max tyre pressure: 125 psi
- Dimpled surface: Yes
- Thru axle compatible: Yes
- Tubeless compatible: Yes
- 10/11-speed compatible with Shimano/SRAM
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- 6-Bolt Disc Rotor not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.