Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Centre Lock Disc Front Wheel
Zipp's advanced research lab, nicknamed the Nest, produces some of the fastest wheels on the planet. Grouped under the NSW range, or Nest Speed Weaponry, these wheels combine market-leading technological innovation with truly best-in-class manufacturing processes in order to create the ultimate performance upgrades. The 808 NSW is the deepest-section front wheel that Zipp manufacture, featuring a 82mm carbon rim, and is designed specifically for triathlon bike legs or time trials when every second is crucial. While this wheel is both clincher compatible and tubeless-ready, it can only be used with centre-lock disc brakes.
One reason these wheels have become such a desirable upgrade for elite time trialists is the inclusion of Zipp's ABLC™ Sawtooth™ technology. This innovative technology features a dimpled rim design that has been created in order to improve aerodynamic performance in a range of different wind conditions. The dimples act to deliver a vortex shedding effect that allows for best in class crosswind stability. This feature is further enhanced by Zipp's ImPress™ graphics, which prints directly onto the wheel material to allow those dimples to do exactly what they were designed to do.
Included: 1 x Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer, 1 x Zipp individual wheel bag, 1 x Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed, 1 x Tubeless rim tape – factory installed,1 x Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts. Please note that a centre lock disc rotor is not included.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Tyre compatibility: Clincher, tubeless-ready
- ABLC™ SawTooth™ Technology
- ImPress™ Graphics
- Cognition Hub features Axial Clutch technology
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 82mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 26.4mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray® J-Bend, 2 cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: Cognition Disc, front
- Disc standard: Centre-lock
- Weight: 910g
- Included: 1 x Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer, 1 x Zipp individual wheel bag, 1 x Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed, 1 x Tubeless rim tape – factory installed, 1 x Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts
- Please note that a centre lock disc rotor is not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.