Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel
The Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel links together the brand’s exhaustive aerodynamic aptitude and state of the art materials via advanced manufacturing procedures to supply a relentlessly fast and efficient performance in any event against the clock.
Prime carbon materials and resins are pressed into service within the rim construction, and the use of these promotes an optimum ratio of reactivity, robustness and low mass. The sophisticated carbon material is laid to form a groundbreaking SawTooth rim profile that incorporates a multitude of Hyperfoil nodes along its inner perimeter. This intricate and unique form interacts with the onrushing air and combines with a precise rim surface dimpling pattern to elicit markedly lower drag numbers and maximised stability across the full sweep of yaw angles.
A broad inner rim measurement forces tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres to sit with an optimised profile. This superior tyre silhouette obtains a refined road contact patch and greater air volume that, in turn, grants lower rolling resistance, enhanced compliance and maximised cornering grip.
The disc brake specific Cognition hub has a stable Centre Lock disc interface and super smooth, comprehensively sealed bearings for long-lasting performance. The distinguished Sapim CX-Ray spokes complete the build and combine with a neat 2-cross lacing pattern to afford strength and reliability.
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock ring
- A wheel that has been created purely for the fastest possible performance against the clock
- The full carbon rim is realised from the finest materials to promote a high stiffness to weight ratio
- The undulating 77/82mm deep, Sawtooth rim profile features nature-inspired Hyperfoil undulations that have been engineered to lower drag and dramatically increase crosswind stability
- HexFin ABLC dimples and ridges smooth the airflow across the rim’s surface to further lower drag
- The wide internal rim width reduces rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to a huge range of tyre setups
- The Cognition DB hub has a Center Lock disc interface and super smooth bearings
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and neat lacing patterns provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with a Sawtooth profile and HexFin ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 77/82mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- Rim Internal Format: Hooked
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: 2-cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hub: Zipp Cognition
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 838 grams (based on a 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.