Zone3 Advance Wetsuit
The design brief for Zone3's Advance Wetsuit was to provide a suit that enables the wearer to swim faster with less effort. They have succeeded in meeting that brief by producing an excellent garment at a competitive, entry-level price point; perfect for newcomers to open water swimming and triathlon.
For great freedom of movement, the shoulder layout and underarm lining feature the Free Flex material, which allows for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
Zone3's Speed Flo fabric is employed on 70% of the wetsuit to provide great hydrophobic properties, enabling the swimmer to glide through the water with ease. Slightly thicker neoprene panels are employed around the legs and hips to reduce drag and aid better swimming technique.
A laser cut construction provides great comfort around the neck with a soft seal finish. The Pro-Speed cuffs enable quick removal of the suit, perfect for a speedy transition. In fact, 220 Magazine awarded the Advance a 95% rating and its coveted Best on Test award.
By repurposing scrap rubber tyres, Zone3 use eco-friendly neoprene to create wetsuits with their environmental impact in mind. This helps reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
For more detail check out this video:
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the market with over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews
- Eco-friendly neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tyres helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per suit
- Varying neoprene thickness: 2mm shoulders and underarms | 3mm chest and upper back | 4mm torso, legs and side panels
- Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water
- High-quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design
Zone3 Advance Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.