Zone3 Aeroforce X 3/4 Sleeve Tri Jersey
Designed to be slipped over the top of a trisuit, the Zone3 Aeroforce X 3/4 Sleeve Tri Jersey decreases drag during the bike leg thanks to an amalgamation of materials.
Four different materials are blended within the construction, with each chosen and positioned to improve performance, comfort and endurance. Aeroforce-X fabric features on the sleeves and Aero-Stripe is placed on the sides with both enlisted to reduce drag. Flexible and breathable Aeroforce Soft-Touch has been employed on the front panel for comfort before the Airflo weave completes by awarding optimum breathability across the back.
A svelte, race-inspired cut is met with three-quarter length sleeves for decreased material flapping and enhanced aerodynamics. At the same time, silicone grippers on the tail section prevent the jersey from riding up when in extreme riding positions.
A heat bonded neckline is low profile and comfortable, even when being worn over a trisuit while carefully placed rear pockets store nutrition without increasing drag.
- This 3/4 sleeve jersey can be used over an existing trisuit on the bike leg to increase aerodynamics
- The design has been gleaned from research by Aero specialist, No Pinz in the wind tunnel
- Uses a blend of four different fabrics to optimise performance across various zones of the jersey
- Aeroforce-X is used on the sleeve panels with this dimpled fabric lowering drag
- Aero-Stripe is another aerodynamically inspired material that reduces drag under the arms and in the lat zone
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch is used on the front panel thanks to its high stretch, soft feel and breathability
- Airflo fabric complements on the back panel and grants optimum temperature control
- Three-quarter length sleeves complement a svelte cut for extra coverage and minimal material flapping
- Silicone grippers on the tail section stop the back from riding up when run the aero cycling position
- A heat bonded neckline is low profile and facilitate use over the top of a suit
- Aerodynamically placed pockets on the rear store nutrition and other race essentials