Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit
Packed full of race-winning features, the multi award-winning Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Womens Trisuit is now available in this short sleeve version. Proven to offer a better aerodynamic performance than a sleeveless trisuit, the short sleeves also provide better coverage from sunshine.
The Aquaflo fabric is super stretchy, providing incredible comfort and a tight aerodynamic fit. With a hydrophobic Teflon coating, the garment allows the triathlete to cut through the water with ease, before it dries quickly for the bike leg, allowing the natural breathability of the fabric to perform.
The excellent Tri-lite seat pad is small, neatly positioned and tailored specifically to fit female bodies. With varying thickness, it provides the right amount of support on the bike without impeding the athlete while running or swimming.
To make the trisuit easier to put on, the inner bra has its own zipper. This independent closing system makes it possible for the athlete to open the main zip for extra ventilation when racing on the hottest days. Storage for in-race nutrition is catered for by two cleverly positioned discreet pockets.
To find out more about the Aquaflo Plus Collection check out this video:
- Over seven years of award-winning reviews based on performance, comfort and value
- The high-tech, water repellent Aquaflo fabric is fast, breathable and offers great coverage
- Xtra-Life Lycra ensures great shape retention
- Revolution-X breathable fabric to the back
- Short Sleeve design for extra coverage and aerodynamics
- New wider Italian leg grippers for comfort and support
- Two carefully positioned nutrition pockets
- Inner bra with independent zip
- Top quality triathlon pad
- Stylish design
PRODUCT REF: 858594
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more