Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Tri Top
Designed to improve speed, performance and style, the Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Tri Top has been rated as one of the top performers in many triathlon publications. Winning awards for three years in a row in 220 Triathlon Magazine, this affordable top splits the competition by addressing everything you could possibly want from a product like this.
High-tech Teflon coated Aquaflo material cuts through water and remains fast, breathable and quick drying when out of the water. Revolution-X is Zone3’s latest generation of tech-fabric. Made in Italy, this material is used on the back panels as it’s incredibly lightweight, offers 360 degree stretch and is extremely breathable.
The length of the top is slightly longer, so when you pair this top with the Aquaflo Plus Tri Shorts you’re in effect creating a combination which boasts all the aerodynamic benefits of a one-piece tri suit. The top is also longer at the back to ensure good coverage in all cycling positions.
Elastic technology and binding around the arm and neck lines combine with the all-new flat locked seam construction that lifts stitching away from the skin, reducing any contact with the skin and any irritation. This also increases stitch strength. A front semi-auto lock zipper enables extra ventilation during the cycle or run and using soft fabrics to cover the inside of the zipper, otherwise known as a ‘fold over’ cover, ensures there is no discomfort from the zip on the chest.
- Award winning product in 220 Triathlon Magazine
- Aquaflo technology with coated Teflon increases drying speed after the swim
- Revolution-X fabric is extremely breathable and offers 360 degree stretch
- Longer material at the back for enhanced coverage when cycling
- Elastic technology around the neck keeps the material in place and secure
- Flat lock seam construction reduces contact with skin for increased comfort