Zone3 Evolution Swimrun Womens Wetsuit
Comfortable and lightweight, the Zone3 Evolution Swimrun Womens Wetsuit has been designed specifically to raise the wearer’s performance both in and out of the water. A refined construction has seen a 30% weight reduction over previous versions without sacrificing any buoyancy, warmth or durability. Highly supple Yamamoto 39 material is used within a Free-Flex shoulder design to grant total freedom of movement, while thicker neoprene panels on the chest and torso improve float, posture and efficiency when swimming.
Double-sided nylon neoprene leg panels are ultra-lightweight and tremendously stretchy to allow a free, unrestricted gait while running, and silicone leg grippers prevent material migration and bunching around the thighs. The materials are treated with an SCS Nano coating that markedly lowers drag through the water for faster swimming times.
Six pockets in total offer comprehensive storage space for energy bars, gels and other race essentials, and the smaller, lighter zip lowers the risk of irritation while remaining robust. Included removable arm sleeves can be worn or taken off in accordance with the temperature, and bright orange prints throughout the design increase visibility in wild swimming conditions.
- A flexible, comfortable and buoyant wetsuit designed specifically for Swimrun events
- 30% lighter than the previous version, this suit still affords great buoyancy and core body warmth
- Yamamoto 39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel provides comfort and freedom of movement
- Sandwich panel chest construction uses 3mm buoyancy panels within a 1.5mm panel to improve buoyancy and warmth, without sacrificing flexibility when running
- 5mm Aerodome torso panels are designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and more buoyant
- Ultra-lightweight, high stretch double-sided nylon neoprene leg panels for maximum gait, comfort and durability
- Internal silicone leg grippers stop the legs from riding up
- Aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano material coating applied throughout creates almost zero drag through the water
- Six storage pockets: double-zipped pockets on the back, inside pockets as well as side leg pockets
- Smaller, lightweight zip
- High visibility neon orange print help the wearer stand out
- Removable high flexibility arm sleeves included