Zone3 Neoprene Jammer Shorts
For a lot of sessions, a full, thick buoyancy short isn’t comfortable or convenient. The Zone3 Neoprene Jammer Short is provided to be a more subtle, less restrictive solution.
Constructed from high-quality Yamamoto 1.5mm neoprene with a Super-Stretch lining, these shorts offer buoyancy, additional speed through the water and extra muscle warmth. This short doesn’t provide as much float as a thicker buoyancy short, but it is more comfortable, can be worn for the duration of a swim session and is more versatile as it can be worn under or over other swimwear pieces.
Additional comfort levels are guaranteed through the specification of a broad waistband with adjustable drawcord, folded and bonded neoprene leg hems to avoid water entry and glued, blind stitching throughout to minimise chafing.
- Offers buoyancy, speed through the water and additional warmth
- Made from a high-quality Yamamoto 1.5mm neoprene with Super-Stretch lining
- It doesn’t offer as much buoyancy as the 5:3mm thick buoyancy short but is a lot more subtle and can be worn under or over swimwear for the whole swim session
- The short is glued and blind-stitched for durability
- The open cell neoprene is folded and heat bonded on the legs to reduce water entry
- Made with a comfortable waistband and drawstring cord for optimum fit