Zone3 Vanquish Womens Wetsuit
The Vanquish Women's Wetsuit is Zone3's flagship offering, which they claim to be the fastest wetsuit they've ever created. Whatever distance you swim, the key design features are sure to make you faster with more comfort.
The 1.5mm thick premium Yamamoto neoprene used in the expansive shoulder, upper back and chest panels allow for superb freedom of movement, so you can get your elbow higher out of the water and enjoy an expansive chest for unrestricted breathing. Specific to this women's model, extra buoyancy is provided around the core with 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene actively stabilising your stroke while keeping you elevated in the water.
By reducing the buoyancy of the arms, fatigue is lessened and stroke speed is boosted so you can enjoy open water swimming for longer before feeling tired. This is made possible by the ultra-thin 0.3mm Yamamoto BRS SCS material on the sleeves. The wetsuit's sleek liner combines with a thin laser bonded neck panel for total comfort, while the unique arm and leg cuffs allow for fast triathlon transitions.
- Ultra-thin laser bonded neck panel allows tighter fit without neck discomfort
- 1.5mm thick Yamamoto premium #40 SCS panel to the shoulders, chest and upper back for ultimate freedom of movement
- 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene for buoyancy and stability around the core, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric on the forearms gives an improved feeling and catch in the water, with less buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke
- Innovative Silk-Fit inner lining is extremely comfortable and easy to put on
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and legs allow rapid wetsuit removal
- Downwards YKK zipper makes the suit easy to put on and take off
- Contemporary neon colours and detailing for improved looks