3T Cycling Exploro LTD Frameset
Ride everything, and ride it with greater ease, response and efficiency. The 3T Cycling Exploro LTD Frameset is a premium choice and a world first. Billed and billeted as the worlds first aero gravel frameset, this is a top choice for any all-terrain rider with a need for speed at all costs.
Combining 3T's expertise in structural engineering and innovative aerodynamic shaping, the Exploro LTD frameset is an all-road, any-surface machine. Made from a tough and rigid carbon fibre for an immediate and stiff transfer of your power to your pedals, you can be sure to hit your own high notes and cover ground with that sweet spot feel. A BB386Evo bottom bracket further improving stiffness, this bike is sure to remain tough and integral on the trail. The biggest advance for this frame though is, of course, the tube shaping.
With Sqaero forms and structures making for an aerodynamically efficient external surface, this bike cuts through the air with ease, whether on the rough or smooth stuff. With internal cable routing providing the slick and pared back no-fuss approach to profile, you can be sure of a hugely reliable machine. Designed for use with 1 x 11-speed setups, this adventure bike uses an innovative rear stay on the right side, allowing for regular road Q-factors without impairing your ability to mount tyres up to 2.1 inches in size as well as 650B wheels. Supremely adaptable and offering wide adaptability, this frame marks itself out as a futuristic approach to all-terrain riding.
Incorporating staples of the disc specific range, this frameset is compatible exclusively with disc brake calipers, mounting them up in an integrated fashion for the most aero approach possible. Furthering your stopping ability and offering modulated braking force for all-condition riding, this frame really offers a solid and dependable core to your exploits and adventures, wherever they may take you.
- Road geometry for riding on all surfaces
- Clearance for up to 2.1” mountain bike tyres, and compatible with 650B wheels
- Aerodynamic Sqaero tubing for strength and speed on the trail
- Internal cable routing, hoses and seatpost clamp assure a clean line to your frame
- Hang Loose Hanger makes rear wheel insertion easy
- Designed for 1 x 11-speed setups
- Attachment anchors for grounding your bike packing gear and keeping it secure
- Includes a 3T Charlie seatpost for responsive riding
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: 3T Exploro LTD Frameset, 3T full carbon fibre
- FORK: 3T Luteus II TEAM 15mm thru axle (included)
- HEADSET: Integrated tapered IS42/28.6 | IS52/40
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB386EVO
- SEATPOST: 3T Charlie Sqaero
- AXLES: 142X12mm thru axle
- CABLE ROUTING: Internal via interchangeable FlipTop covers for 1x10/11, 2x10/11, Di2, eTap
PRODUCT REF: 804003
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more