Argon 18 Nitrogen Pro Ultegra R8050 Di2 Road Bike 2018
Featuring a frameset direct from the pro peloton, the Nitrogen Pro Ultegra R8050 Di2 Road Bike represents a fantastic choice for those looking to take their riding to the next level. The Nitrogen Pro is built around Argon 18's top-of-the-range aero frame, offering a stiff, lightweight platform that offers superb power transfer as well as assured and dependable handling.
The handlebar and frame tube profiles, meanwhile, are refined for aerodynamic performance, and the addition of wind-cheating TRP brakes hidden behind the fork and seat stays help to make this a bike that cuts through the air with ease. The lightweight Vision wheelset benefits from bladed spokes and the frame geometry is aggressive and low, further adding to this bike's impeccable aero credentials. The wheels themselves are shod with Vittoria's fast-rolling Open Corsa CX tyres in a racy 25mm width.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset provides flawlessly reliable electronic shifting, while the crankset provides the stiff and efficient power transfer that we've come to expect from this excellent groupset option. The Nitrogen Pro also boasts some technological innovations exclusive to Argon 18 - the 3D system, for example, is a unique headset unit designed to offer three different headtube heights to cater for a variety of rider physiologies. Similarly, the Argon Fit System geometry ensures that every size option has been optimised to best serve the needs of that specific rider, rather than apply uniform tube profiles en masse across the range. The combination of the two technologies means that the Nitrogen Pro can be finely tuned to any rider's requirements without compromising the bike's pro-level perfomance.
The Nitrogen Pro is rounded out with a premium Prologo saddle and an aero carbon seatpost, additions that help with damping roadbuzz to make this bike as comfortable as it is fast.
- Full carbon frameset lends stiffness at an incredibly low weight
- Fully integrated system for improved aerodynamic performance
- Argon Fit System means that every size is carefully tailored to the rider's needs
- 3D System headtube allows for further rider optimisation without sacrificing stiffness
- Full Shimano Ultegra electronic groupset ensures slick and seamless shifting
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon frame, nanotech tubing
- FORK: Argon 18 carbon fork
- HEADSET: FSA 37 + 3D 1" 1/2
- STEM: Argon 18 alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Argon 18 AHB 5100
- FRONT BRAKE: Argon 18 Braking System TRP TKB137
- REAR BRAKE: Argon 18 Braking System TRP TKB138
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11/28
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra HG700
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R80000 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB Press Fit, SM-BB71-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision TriMax 30 KB
- REAR WHEEL: Vision TriMax 30 KB
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II CPC (Nack)
- SEATPOST: ARGON 18 ASP-5100 carbon aero seatpost
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 814114
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more