Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Aero Gilet
An essential item when it comes to layering on race day, the Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Aero Gilet is tuned for those full-gas efforts when the weather is changeable. It's as minimal as possible, stripped down for reduced weight, with a close aeroFit; the brands tightest and most compressive. On the front, the three-layer 2XS softshell is windproof and breathable and will protect your core while preventing a soaking from road spray. The push-Pull fabric on the rear panel is lighter, stretchy and moisture-wicking. All the hems are raw cut for a completely layer-friendly construction and seamless pairing, while a reflective strip runs vertically down the back panel to boost your visibility in low light.
Read more about the latest Assos garments in our EQUIPE RS range article.
- 2XS: Used for the front panel, this is a 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a thermo-hydrophilic membrane and a brushed carbon-sanded face for added softness. Water column - >10,000mm
- Push Pull: Warp-knit textile with UPF50+ protection. Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and comfortable
- Double-slider zipper: Taped construction, with camlock and stabiliser tab at the top to facilitate one-handed operation
- Raw cut: Hems and arms are raw cut, creating a smooth, aerodynamic design that seamlessly pairs with additional layers
- Reflective strip: Wide strip of reflective material runs vertically down the back to boost visibility
- aeroFit: Assos' most speed-focussed fit that's tighter and more compressive than the racingFit. Feels like a second skin while riding for improved comfort and less drag