Assos Equipe RS Spring Fall S9 Bib Short
During that in-between weather when summer bibs don't quite cut it but you're not quite ready to pull on full tights is when the Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall S9 Bib Short excels. Brushed-back Osmos Heavy textile is the main fabric and is soft, durable, highly insulating and compressive, keeping your muscles warm and the blood flowing. At the front where the wind hits hardest, patented two-layer Sphere Ultra fabric has been used, which is windproof, waterproof and breathable.
The EQUIPE RS insert itself offers race-proven comfort and protection, is equipped with lightweight superAir microShock foam for excellent shock absorption, and a 3D waffle top layer that's perforated to keep breathability high. goldenGate technology and a horizontal stabiliser at the rear both prevent the pad from shifting and ensure it moves with your body as you pedal, both in and out of the saddle.
An A-Lock framework in the upper supports you and stabilises the short throughout your race and the fabric include an antibacterial weave to keep you fresh. The leg grippers are ultra-light and grip firmly with or without warmers, for comfort and a flattering silhouette.
Read more about the latest pieces in the Assos EQUIPE RS range.
- A-Lock engineering: S9 system of textiles and technologies stabilise the short and secure the insert in place
- Osmos Heavy: A warp-knit main textile, with asymmetrical stretch and a soft durable construction. High levels of insulation are derived from the brushed skin-facing side
- Sphere Ultra: Applied in a twinDeck double-layer construction on the front crotch panel for added thermal insulation
- A patented 2L windproof, waterproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency to maximise insulation while minimising bulk
- rollBar: A patented bracing design that mimics a race car's anti-sway bar by using the bib straps to stabilise the insert and lock it in place as your weight transfers from left to right while cornering
- ergoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability
- Butterfly pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together at the back. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight and greater comfort
- Carbon Xbib: A single section of elastic material forms a supportive A-frame that delivers limited vertical stretch in the rear
- Above the 'X' junction a more flexible material is employed, incorporating an antibacterial carbon weave to wick moisture and lay flat in the front
- Ultralight leg grippers: New Lycra leg band structure naturally grips the thighs - free of silicone treatment - to deliver a smooth, ultralight hold
- EQUIPE RS insert (no krater): Race-spec elastic interface insert in 3D basalt colourway, minus the kraterCooler ventilation holes in the front
- superAir microShock foam: A lightweight open-cell foam with a shock absorbing composition that returns to its original position, filling the gap every time pedalling position is changed
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive rotational area
- Horizontal stabiliser: A patented centre stitch that secures the rear of the insert to the outer textile, eliminating shifting when out of the saddle
Assos Equipe RS Spring Fall S9 Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.