Attaquer Race Womens Bib Short
Conceived to offer a professional level of performance, the Attaquer Race Womens Bib Short amalgamates the highest quality materials and a refined fit pattern to help the dedicated rider train and race in comfort and style.
Super supple Italian fabric is used for the leg and glute panels, and this has a compressive nature to gently squeeze and support the muscles, lowering fatigue during demanding rides. This material is also breathable, quick-drying and protects from the sun to aid the wearer in the hottest conditions. The panels are joined within a female-specific race fit that holds the legs closely throughout the pedalling cycle to grant a svelte aerodynamic silhouette.
Jacquard leg grippers work in unison with the soft mesh bib straps to hold the short perfectly on the rider, and four-stitch flatlock seams throughout the design cancel irritation. Excellent comfort in the saddle is afforded by the high-density, variable thickness chamois that supports the skeletal structure but takes pressure away from sensitive areas.
Reflective logos complete the piece, providing enhanced safety when on the roads after sundown.
- Designed to meet professional level requirements, this bib short is comfortable and aerodynamic
- Super-supple, Italian fabric panels deliver a supportive amount of muscle compression to help fight fatigue
- The fabric is highly breathable to keep the wearer cool and dry
- UV 50+ sun protection factor
- A female-specific, body-contoured, race fit follows the movement of the legs exactly and provides a svelte, wind-cheating silhouette
- Broad, lightweight mesh bib straps
- Soft and stable jacquard leg grippers
- Variable thickness, high-density chamois supports the rider and protects against chafing
- Four-stitch flatlock seams throughout
- Reflective logos