Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
BMC URS 01 Three Rival Disc Gravel Bike 2021
The finest grade of carbon is used to realise the frameset, and this gives generous amounts of torsional stiffness while keeping the overall weight to a minimum. The efficiency donated by this refined carbon material is joined by the cushioning and composure bestowed by the Micro Travel Technology that resides in the seatstay to seat tube junction. This suspension format affords 10mm of travel to the rear end of the bike for increased control and pedalling fluidity over bumpy surfaces. The Tuned Compliance Concept alters the carbon layup of the frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost to further heighten vertical compliance.
A slacker head angle and a longer wheelbase give the bike extra stability on irregular tracks and generous frameset clearance allows up to 45mm wide tyres to be used. DT Swiss G1800 wheels are robust, and they partner with the fast and grippy WTB Raddler tubeless-ready tyres. SRAM rival gears and the single chainring setup provides quick and dependable shifting while the matching hydraulic disc brakes give control within any riding conditions.
- A lightweight, highly engineered ride that is designed for high-intensity gravel racing and limitless backroad exploration
- 01 Premium carbon frameset is superlight but has high lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer
- Micro Travel Technology is integrated into the seatstay/seat tube to give 10mm of travel for increased power transfer and control
- The frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to improve vertical compliance
- Gravel+ geometry has a slack 70° head angle to create a long front end and lengthen the wheelbase to heighten stability
- Clearance for up to 700x45mm tyre gives the potential of the increased comfort and traction of wider rubber
- Integrated stem completely hides the brake hoses
- DT Swiss G1800 are responsive and robust and the WTB Raddler tyres are grippy and fast
- SRAM Rival 1 gears shift with accuracy and the single chainring setup reduces the chances of mechanicals
- SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
- Integrated computer mount
- Tubeless-ready rim strip installed and valves included
- BMC Dfender rear mudguard
|Frame||BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon with Micro Travel Technology, Gravel+ Geometry - ICS Technology, TCC Endurance compliance level, PF86 bottom bracket, integrated seatpost binder, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, integrated downtube and chainstay protectors, top tube mounting points|
|Fork||BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon - ICS Technology, stealth cable routing, TCC Endurance compliance level, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle, 50mm offset (Size 47-51), 45mm offset (Size 54-61), hub dynamo cable routing, fork dropout protectors|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 Zero Degrees - Integrated Cockpit Design, with computer and camera mount|
|Handlebar||Easton EA70 AX|
|Bar Tape||BMC black|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic, 180mm Centerline disc rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic, 160mm Centerline disc rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival 1 long cage, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed|
|Chain||SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG 1150, 10-42T, 11-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1, 38 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss G1800, 700c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss G1800, 700c, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||WTB Raddler, 700x40mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Raddler, 700x40mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||WTB SL8 Cromoly Medium|
|Seatpost||BMC 01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 0mm offset (Size Small/Medium), 15mm offset (Size Large/X-Large)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||9.1kg / 20.06lbs (size S)|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
BMC URS 01 Three Rival Disc Gravel Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.