Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Team Di2 Road Bike
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Team Road Bike combines a Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Groupset, Mavic Cosmic Pro Wheels and a collection of carbon FSA components to offer optimum performance out on the road. Designed with versatility in mind, this disc specific machine is suited to alpine climbing, criterium racing, and anything in between.
Constructed from BallisTec Hi-Mod carbon, the SuperSix balances stiffness with its featherlight weight to ensure an efficient ride, while the intuitive design enhances comfort, effectively absorbing unwanted road feedback and reducing muscle fatigue on longer rides. Featuring thru axles and a PressFit bottom bracket, stiffness is increased where it matters most, while the integration of flat mount disc brakes shave further grams off the overall weight.
With subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) shaping in the seat tube, downtube, fork, and seat stays, the SuperSix's aerodynamic efficiency is further enhanced, reducing drag for increased velocity, whilst maintaining stiffness. Featuring Cannondales tried and tested Race Geometry this bike places the rider in a flat backed position, optimised for fast-paced riding for extended time periods.
The Dura-Ace Di2 groupset offers the smooth, reliable and slick shifting expected from Shimano's premium 11-speed variant while matching hydraulic disc brakes ensure high levels of modulation and stopping power through varied conditions. Combining a 52/36T chainset with an 11-28T cassette, the gear range is broad enough for spinning up steep alpine climbs and sprinting out the saddle with equal efficiency.
Completed with Mavic's highly regarded Cosmic Pro SL / Yksion wheel and tyre combination, the bike's performance is further enhanced. Utilising a semi-deep profile, the full carbon wheelset balances aerodynamics with crosswind stability, while the 25mm wide clincher tyres boost grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- BallisTec Hi-Mod carbon construction ensures stiffness and a low overall weight
- Full carbon fork absorbs road feedback for increased comfort
- Race Geometry puts the rider in an aerodynamic position, using a flat back to boost performance, no matter the distance ahead
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset offers smooth, reliable and slick shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide great modulation and stopping power in mixed conditions
- Mavic's Cosmic Pro SL Wheelset balances crosswind stability and aerodynamics, while the carbon construction further reduces weight
- 25mm tyres increase grip and comfort, whilst reducing rolling resistance
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, disc, BallisTec Hi-Mod carbon, Di2 compatible, SPEED SAVE
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-Mod full carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: FSA OS-98 CSI
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force Light Carbon Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace 11-28 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG901 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL Disc WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL Disc WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC PowerLink, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Arione R3
- SEATPOST: FSA K-Force, carbon, 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 658561
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more