Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon 4 Gravel Bike 2022
The Cannondale Topstone Carbon 4 Gravel Bike delivers performance at great value, and is aimed at riders looking to explore more on mixed terrain. This capable bike includes Kingpin suspension in the rear to add compliance without adding excess weight, ultimately maximising comfort and control.
A number of mounts are included, so you can load up with gear, bottles and mudguards for longer days and touring. Shimano's GRX 400 drivetrain makes shifting precise and smooth, with Shadow technology reducing the chances of chain slap and drop, while keeping operation quiet. The hydraulic GRX 400 brakes provide confidence-inspiring power in all conditions. The 700c WTB wheels are fitted with 47mm tyres but the bike can also run 650b wheels with more width if preferred. An integrated Cannondale Wheel Sensor makes it easy to record speed, distance and route information, viewable on the associated app.
- Kingpin suspension delivers a smooth ride without the added weight and complexity of a shock and links
- New low-friction bushings on the Kingpin thru-axle offer smooth action, maintenance-free reliability and over 100 grams of weight savings vs the previous cartridge bearings
- Proportional Response size-specific construction creates optimal frame stiffness and compliance for each frame size, so that every rider gets the ideal ride feel and comfort of Kingpin
- OutFront Steering Geometry - confident stability meets nimble agility. An extra-long fork offset paired with a slack head angle keeps the steering light and lively, yet delivers unreal confidence at speed and in the rough stuff
- The new dropped chainstay design lets you run big volume tyres (up to 700x45mm or 650bx47mm), with 6mm of mud-shedding clearance on each side
- Gravel-specific Shimano GRX groupset
- 700c WTB ST i23, tubeless-ready wheels
- Plentiful gear and water bottle mounts on the frame and fork
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info while you ride, registers your bike, reminds you of needed services and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2mm dropper seatpost
|Frame||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense compatible, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, triple bottle/gear mounts, mudguard mounts|
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA 68|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16° flare drop|
|Bar Tape||Fizik Solocush Soft, 3mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT54 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT54 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX 400, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 400, 10-speed|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX 600, 46/30|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB ST i23 TCS, 700c, 28h, tubeless-ready / hub - Formula cartridge bearing, 12x100mm, Center Lock / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB ST i23 TCS, 700c, 28h, tubeless-ready / hub - Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm, Center Lock / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 45c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 45c, clincher|
|Saddle||Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale Wheel Sensor, StrapRack tool holder|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.