Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Trail Neo 2 Electric Mountain Bike 2021
Featuring a powerful motor, a reactive and comfortable frame and dependable components, the Cannondale Trail Neo 2 Electric Mountain Bike takes the exploration of off-road trails and paths further and deeper.
The SmartForm C1 alloy frame is light and responsive for climbing, infuses comfort into the ride thanks to its SAVE micro-suspension seatstays and adds versatility via rack and mudgaurd mounting points. Sitting discreetly within the frame is the Bosch motor and battery configuration that quietly and efficiently delivers assistance to help the rider go further and faster across the wilderness. Four different levels of motor power, that offer up to 340% of rider assistance, are easily controlled by the integrated Purion unit that sits conveniently on the handlebars. In addition, this control unit supplies ride feedback with speed, range and battery levels all included.
Trail accuracy and cushioning, across the roughest of terrain, is bestowed by the 100mm of plush suspension that is supplied by the RockShox Judy Gold fork. The composure donated by the fork is complemented by the balanced frameset geometry that bestows confidence no matter the trail technicality.
Robust 29-inch wheels deliver an assured performance over all manner of off-road obstacles but are light enough to infuse nimble changes of direction. A wide range of gears is supplied by the Shimano Deore 10-speed format to enable trouble-free passage across any topography while the hydraulic disc brakes stop accurately and dependably within any weather condition.
- A rugged and versatile mountain bike that features a motor assistance unit to help conquer all off-road terrain
- Powerful, light and quiet Bosch Performance Line CX Motor and PowerTube battery delivers 85Nm of torque, has four assistance levels up to 340% rider amplification and has a range of up to 51 miles
- A sealed battery cover keeps the elements out and a burly skid plate protects the motor unit
- SmartForm C1 Alloy frame is light and stiff for efficient power transfer and features SAVE tuned seatstays for comfort and control
- Mudguard and rack mounting points on the frame increase versatility
- RockShox Judy Gold fork cushions the bumps with its 100mm of travel to increase ride accuracy and composure
- A refined geometry, low and forward motor positioning and short chainstays promote a lively, balanced and composed ride
- Reliable 29' wheels combat off-road obstacles with their increased rolling ability and sturdy build
- Shimano Deore M4100 10-speed gears are accurate and have a wide range to allow riding across any topography
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and precise
- Rider Amplification: Turbo mode: 340% / eMTB mode: 140-340% / Tour mode: 140% / ECO mode: 60%
- Max Assist: 85Nm
- Motor Weight: 2.9kg
- Range: 51 miles / 82km (maximum, when combining the four assistance modes in favourable conditions
- Battery Power: 625Wh
|Frame||SmartForm C1 Alloy, Dual Battery ready, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, Ai offset drivetrain, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, KickFlip hidden kickstand mount, skid plate, rack/mudguard mounts|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Gold, 100mm, 51mm offset, 110x15|
|Headset||Cannondale Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 degree|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8 degree sweep, 4 degree rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT30 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT30 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG54, 10-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, 11-42, 10-Speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike w/ custom Ai offset, 34 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i30 TCS, 29", 32h tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion x 32|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i30 TCS, 29", 32h tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion x 32|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", Wire 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", Wire 60TPI Exo, clincher, clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Pre-installed light cables|
|Range||51 miles / 82km (maximum, when combining the four assistance modes in favourable conditions)|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625Wh|
Cannondale Trail Neo 2 Electric Mountain Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.