Cervelo C3 Disc Frameset 2018
Made to bring comfort to your long adventure and to help you push your horizons ever onwards, the Cervelo C3 Disc Frameset is the ideal core of your long-haul bike. Swift, smooth, slick and supremely comfortable, this frameset is an easily accessible option for the rider wanting both speed and boundary-pushing design on their ride.
Composed from Cervelo's all-carbon C3 frame, this bike offers a stiff and rigid transmission, thanks in no small part to its asymmetrical bottom bracket, oversized for improved rigidity. Squoval tubing offers a weight reduced, aerodynamic shaping, and refined stiffness that assures you of a responsive ride out on the road. Strong, stable, and with a geometry designed to offer you a high degree of vertical compliance, this bike offers a smoother ride on the road. An increased fork and stack length sitting you more upright, this is a really slick machine for that long day on the bike.
With thru-axles connecting the all-carbon dropouts to your wheels, you can be sure of a stiff ride on the road. Disc brake specific thanks to its flat mount standard, this frameset offers you a tough and all-season option for riding on rougher roads. With a 32mm clearance for tyres, this endurance bike is ideal for the adventurous rider. An additional bottle boss located under the downtube, you're sure to have enough hydration on your ride.
- Innovative endurance fit is ideal for long rides and vast adventures
- Increased fork and stack length
- Disc brake specific with the flat mount standard
- Thru-axles for stiff and connected performance
- Clearance for tyres up to 32mm
- Downtube rock guard and chainstay protector
Please note: Frame and equipment may not be exactly as shown. Specifications subject to change without notice.
- FRAME: Cervelo all-carbon C3 disc frame
- FORK: Cervelo all-carbon C3 disc fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-1/2"
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon SP19
PRODUCT REF: 757974
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more