Cervelo P5 Six TT/Triathlon Frameset
Engineering that gives you the edge when you're working at the limit, the Cervelo P5 Six TT/Triathlon Frameset is consistently one of the fastest systems in the world. The integrated aerodynamics are designed to cut through the wind, reducing drag in critical areas, so that you are fighting less against air resistance and effort is rewarded with speed.
The optimal stiffness to weight ratio ensures that your power is delivered straight to the road and not lost to flex, so handling is precise and responsive. Specifically, the head tube is predictable and stable whilst the bottom bracket is layered to lock in your watts without waste.
Rider comfort and intuitive, integrated storage mean that you can completely fine-tune the setup for your ride and race needs. Afterall, a comfortable rider is also faster.
Bespoke hydraulic Magura brakes, nestled into the frame for enhanced aerodynamics, deliver confidence through superior modulation, power and feel.
- One of the fastest Triathlon and TT bikes in the world
- One of the stiffest and most aerodynamic bikes on the market
- Bespoke Magura hydraulic rim brakes
- Aduro bar with High or Low stem options for a fit that works with you
- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon, P5 Six
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, P5 Six
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 Stainless Steel 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”
- HANDLEBAR: 3T Aduro
- BRAKES: Caliper Magura RT6 Hydraulic Rim
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon, aero, rail-adjust
PRODUCT REF: 797270
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more