Cervelo S5 Disc Road Frameset 2019
If you're looking to build a disc-specific race machine with sleek aesthetics, the Cervelo S5 Road Frameset is well worth consideration. Offering the ultimate in aerodynamics, you'll be able to cut faster through the wind and put in your best times and performances. Redesigned to bring increased stiffness, handling and power transfer are improved and the dropped bottom bracket and increased trail length bring stability at speed and through corners. Cervelo's TrueAero shaping to the tubes, in addition to the extended seat tube cutout, mean air flows smoother and faster over the frame. This frameset is supplied with the innovative S5 V-Aero Stem and aero handlebar to further reduced drag.
Read more about the Cervelo S5.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency is increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Internal cable routing
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of the stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees, stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
|FRAME||Cervelo S5 Disc|
|FORK||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork for Disc|
|STEM||Cervelo S5 V-Aero Stem|
|HANDLEBAR||Cervelo Aero AB06|
|HEADSET||FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8 inch|
|SEATPOST||Cervelo Carbon, Aero SP20|