Cervelo S5 Frameset
One of the fastest frames on the market, the Cervelo S5 Frameset for has been optimised in the wind tunnel to produce an aerodynamic, comfortable and agile frameset.
The S5 is phenomenally fast and stiff. With a wider, more aerodynamic headtube and fork, housing a tapered steerer and now offering 25 millimetre tyre clearance. You can now get lower than ever before, with a lower stack height than its predecessor. With a 35% increase in stiffness in the head tube, this is a real race ready frameset.
The dropped downtube design is incredibly aerodynamic and wraps, seamlessly, round the front wheel. Staying hydrated has never been faster than with the Cervelo S5 Frameset, incorporating carefully placed bottle cage bosses, allowing perfect efficiency in the wind, whether using bottles or not.
Future-Proof Cable Management is a nice touch, resulting in the frameset being compatible with electronic and mechanical groupsets as well as hydraulic shifting and braking setups.
Shielded seatstays promote smooth airflow and give the bike a wind cheating advantage over competitors. Upfront and the Cervelo FK26 UL is stiff, compliant and creates little in the way of drag.
The PF-30 BBright™ bottom bracket shell is now 6% stiffer than ever before providing even more direct power transfer to the pedals.
Ideal for road racing or triathlons, the Cervelo Aero seatpost offers two positions to allow you to dial the perfect position. Either a more relaxed 40 millimetre or an aggressive 0-millimetre setup is achievable.
- Claimed to reduce drag by 21.3 watts compared to its predecessor
- New integrated downtube section for mounting an electronic groupset battery
- Unparalleled aerodynamics for a lightning-fast ride
- BBright™ system optimisation for efficient power transfer
- Fast but also carefully developed for a comfortable, smooth ride
- Clean internal cable routing makes for easy maintenance and a cleaner aerodynamic profile
- Cervelo Aero (1 position) seatpost
- Mechanical or electronic groupset compatible
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
Please note that this product is from a previous season and is no longer available in every size option - to view the 2018 version of the Cervelo S5 Frameset, please follow the link.