Mavic All Road Elite Disc Centre Lock 30 Clincher Wheelset
Combining the two attributes all riders crave: low weight and high strength, the Mavic All Road Elite Disc 6 Bolt Clincher Wheelset 2018 with 30mm tyres are durable enough to see you through the day, no matter the conditions.
The wheels are UST tubeless ready, a key development in gravel riding, allowing the rider to run lower pressures, for further grip, without the risk of pinch flats. The tough 24 hole, 22mm wide rims are designed around wider tyres, providing the comfort and grip required to guide you through the ultimate adventure. The rims are made from Maxtal, unique to Mavic, this alloy offers a better strength to weight ratio than standard 6010 alloy, this combined with the stronger Fore drilling technique ensures these wheels are built to last.
Sealed hub bearings keep the wheels spinning smoother for longer, increasing performance and durability by keeping the elements out. The bolt thru-axles provide another dimension of stiffness, reducing unwanted flex as you push deeper into the unknown.
When riding unpredictable routes you need to feel confident in the products you're riding. The centre lock hub design helps keep the bike stable when decelerating rapidly, while the instant drive freewheel provides the rapid engagement required to accelerate around unexpected obstacles.
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad 700x30C tyres
- Specific disc bolts
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- 9, 10 and 11 speed Shimano/SRAM systems - convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with an optional driver body (sold separately)
Please note: This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Rim depth: Front 22mm, rear 22mm, asymmetrical
- Internal width: 22mm
- Drilling: Fore
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad 700x30C
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Spoke count: 24 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Material: Maxtal
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM 9,10 & 11 speed, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle. Optional: Easily convertible to quick release with adequate adapters, convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Maximum pressure: 5.8 bar / 85 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 30 - 40mm
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Front and rear bodies: Aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight without tyres: 1720g (pair) 795g (front) 925g (rear)