Mavic All Road Pro Disc Centre Lock 30 Clincher Wheelset
The Mavic All Road Pro Disc Centre Lock 30 Clincher Wheelset with 30mm tyres is a high-quality offering, packed with features to ensure a fast, exciting and reliable ride on any terrain.
Designed around wider tyres, with lightweight tubeless ready 22mm rims, this wheelset is built for durability and comfort. Constructed from Maxtal, unique to Mavic, the rims offer a better strength to weight ratio than standard 6010 alloy variants. Combine this with the Fore drilling technique and you truly are given a tough and highly versatile pair of wheels. Being UST tubeless ready, the risk of pinch flats is reduced greatly, whilst allowing the rider to lower the air pressure for better handling.
Stability and rigidity when braking is maintained by the centre lock hub design, while the instant drive freewheel provides the rapid engagement necessary for accelerating out the corners.
True four season performance is provided by the sealed hub bearings, keeping the wheels spinning smoothly for longer, no matter the external conditions. Additional stiffness and support are offered by the bolt thru-axles, critical when the route becomes increasingly less forgiving.
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad 700x30C tyres
- Specific disc bolts
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- 9, 10 and 11 speed Shimano/SRAM systems - convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with an optional driver body (sold separately)
Please note: This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Height: Front 22mm, rear 22mm, asymmetrical
- Internal width: 22mm
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: Fore
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad 700x30C
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Spoke count: 24 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Material: Maxtal
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM 9,10 & 11 speed, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle. Optional : Easily convertible to quick release with adequate adapters, convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Maximum pressure: 5.8 bar / 85 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 30 - 40mm
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Front and rear bodies: Aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight without tyres: 1660g (pair) 765g (front) 895g (rear)