Mavic Allroad 6 Bolt Disc Wheelset 2021
A reliable performer across a gamut of riding surfaces, the Mavic Allroad 6 Bolt Disc Wheelset is a perfect choice for exploring deep into the wilderness on bike packing adventures or tacking the daily commute over potholed roads.
The aluminium rims are light and robust to afford a lively ride character and resilience over the roughest of terrain. These rims have 22mm internal measurements and this broader format perfectly supports the sidewalls of wider tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, helping them roll quicker, grant increased comfort and provide heightened impact resistance.
Robust and stiff alloy hub shells team up with strong steel spokes that are laced in reliable two-cross patterns to provide improved efficiency, increased durability and precise disc brake modulation.
- Mavic Allroad 6 Bolt Disc Wheelset
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST tubeless-ready tyre valves and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
- A dependable wheelset that performs over rough roads, gravel and dirt
- Aluminium rims are light, strong and laterally stiff
- 22mm internal rim width mates perfectly with very wide tyres to lower rolling resistance and permit lower tyre inflation pressures
- Alloy hub shells are light but stiff to provide a solid base for disc brake rotors
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- 24 strong spokes, front and rear are laced in two-cross patterns to provide positive disc brake modulation and heightened durability
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: S6000 aluminium
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 22mm
- Internal rim width: 22mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, round
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - Mavic aluminium disc brake / Rear - Mavic aluminium disc brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc 6 Bolt
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 28mm to 64mm (1.1” - 2.5”)
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 870 grams / Rear: 1020 grams / Wheelset: 1,890 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.