Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL C UST D 6 Bolt Wheelset 2018
Designed to be incredibly aero with maintained stability, the Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL C UST Disc 6 Bolt Wheelset 2018 dominates both challenging climbs and speedy descents with responsive performances and confidence boosting control throughout an array of riding conditions.
Featuring a 64mm deep rim profile, this wheelset proves to be exceptionally efficient thanks to its stiff carbon fibre construction. With reduced flex, this rim ensures each power fuelled pedal stroke is rewarded with responsive outputs of smooth rolling speed. Incredibly light, the 26mm external rim width integrates perfectly with wider tyres, proving to reduce rolling resistance with its improved aerodynamic tyre profile. Overall, this concisely constructed rim results in a fast rolling wheelset that slices through headwinds and blustery conditions with improved stability.
Perfectly adapted to disc brakes, the 24 spokes ensure that the braking torque is distributed evenly for improved braking performance and durability. Aiding in braking and power distribution, the 12mm front and rear thru-axle will assure you of less flex for increased power transfer, and more powerful stopping performance.
Finessed with the Instant Drive 260 freewheel, this wheelset outputs each rider input with reliable power, sensitive to each pedal stroke even at 9 degrees rotation so you'll be sure to excel up mountains and across flats with efficient power and speed.
With the capacity to run both tubeless and clincher tyres, Mavic have utilised their UST rim design, meaning that if you wish to fit UST tubeless tyres you can benefit from improved traction with the ability to run lower tyre pressures, as well as greater comfort and significantly reduced punctures.
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres
- Front 12mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Specific disc bolts
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included. This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 64mm
- ETRTO size: 28" clincher or UST tubeless
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Brake: Six bolt disc
- Spoke material: Double butted steel, straight pull, aero
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke lacing: Front crossed two, rear Isopulse
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- ASTM CATEGORY 2: Road only
- Tyres: Clincher, 700x25c, Yksion Pro GripLink (front) and PowerLink (rear), 11 Storm single compound, 127 TPI, maximum pressure 7.7 bars/ 110 PSI
- Tyre weight: 260 grams
- Weight (without tyre): 1755 grams pair, 845 grams front, 910 grams rear
- Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
- **Includes:** Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres / front 12 mm adapters / rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 / Mavic tyre sealant / tubeless rim tape / multifunction adjustment wrench / specific disc bolts / UST valve and accessories / user guide
PRODUCT REF: 773232
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more