Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL Tubular Wheelset
Designed and developed to provide supreme aerodynamics and improve rolling speed in hard-fought, high-tempo situations, the Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL Tubular Wheelset offers impressive rigidity and has been lauded for its incredible all-round performance. The 64mm rim depth allows you to cut through headwinds without any drag, and when you’re at the front end of the pack, you’ll definitely feel the difference in energy expenditure.
1490g is the complete weight of the wheelset, which is incredibly impressive for such a rigid, aerodynamic set of wheels. Used by the Garmin Cannondale team at World Tour level, they are also UCI compliant and are compatible with both Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo systems.
Hitting impressive speeds for longer distances is all well and good, but how about slowing down? Mavic have integrated their renowned carbon brake track with iTgMAX technology which continues powerful, reliable and predictable braking in a wide range of conditions, and have been proven at higher temperatures to perform.
The Instant Drive 360 hubs are a worthy foe of this wheelset thanks to their quick-engaging, aluminium system. These hubs allow you to continuously apply the power as and when you need to, and give the oh-so-satisfying tick when you descend.
Mavic’s 25mm rim width ensures you get the optimum width tyre for the type of wheel, or its intended uses. Coming with a Mavic Yksion Pro GripLink (front) and PowerLink (rear), which have been specifically selected to improve puncture resistance and keep you rolling smoothly, these tubular tyres reduce overall weight.
Includes: Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) tyres / multifunction adjustment wrench / carbon brake pads / valve extender / BR601 quick releases / user guide
- NACA 64mm airfoil rim profile
- 25mm wide for smooth tyre integration
- Wide and rounded design gives perfect crosswind stability
- Exceptional stiffness and efficiency
- Rim depth: 64mm
- Rim width: 25mm
- PowerLink tyre combines low friction with fast engagement for incredible rolling efficiency
- ID360 freewheel system
- World Tour ready
- Used at the highest level by our pro athletes (Garmin Cannondale)
- Approved by the UCI
- Material: 3K carbon fibres
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Drilling: traditional
- Tyre: tubular
- Rear axle: quick release only
- Front axle: quick release only
- Tyres: Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) (700 x 25), tubular
- Tyre weight: 270 grams
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1490 grams
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM and convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Includes: Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) tyres / multifunction adjustment wrench / carbon brake pads / valve extender / BR601 quick releases / user guide
PRODUCT REF: 743654
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more