Mavic Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc No Tyre Wheelset
Engineered with flat courses and triathlons in mind this Mavic Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheelset, without tyres, has been refined for speed and efficiency. The rounded 64mm rim depth delivers stability in crosswinds and the high stiffness transfers more of your power to speed on the road. The lightweight construction ensures that acceleration comes easily and they will even climb well if required. Optimised for 25mm tyres to create a flush transition from rubber to rim, you can also fit up to 32mm tyres for a touch of additional control and reduction of road buzz. Tubeless technology further enhances comfort and reduces rolling resistance.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 64mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Spokes: Straight pull, flat, front and rear crossed 2 lacing, steel spokes and nipples
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear and Instant Drive 360 freewheel
- Front axle: Quick release and 12x100 thru-axle compatible, aluminium
- Rear axle: Quick release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible, aluminium
- Recommended tyre size: 25-32mm
- Maximum recommended weight: 120 kilos (bike included)
- Weight: 855 grams front / 985 grams rear / 1,840 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Includes: Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360, tubeless rim tape, front QR adapters, UST valve and accessories, user guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.